วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Interview with Kim Nam-Gil (Bidam) from Queen Sun-Duk - No.3


Interview with Kim Nam-Gil (Bidam) from Queen Sun-Duk - No.3


Those of you who don’t know what Queen Sun-Duk is, it is a Korean traditional drama that is “hot” in Korea. And Kim Nam-Gil is “hottest” guy from the drama (His character’s name in Queen Sun-Duk is Bi-Dam).

Kim Nam-Gil says that he was unknown actor for 10 years. He is thankful of his fans’ support yet he seemed to be calm. “If this happened (his popularity) when I was younger, I would have been more excited. Obviously, this is my first time (being popular), but I have been training so that I wouldn’t change. Because if I don’t show up the next day, I know I will be forgotten.”

He says that if he didn’t dream of being a star, that would be a lie. But his “unknown” acting years taught him to prioritize acting over fame. He says he is currently feeling pressure because of his popularity. One way to relieve his stress is to joke around and have fun in Queen Sun-Duk filming location.

Now, all he thinks about is how he will portray “Dark Bi-Dam” character in Queen Sun-Duk. He says that on every film he hits a limit, and after finished he thinks it will be easier on his next work, but again he still hits a limit.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น