วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Interview with Kim Nam-Gil from Queen Sun-Duk - No 2.



Interview with Kim Nam-Gil (Bidam) from Queen Sun-Duk - No.2.


“Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won’t be shaken by it.”

Kim Nam-Gil started acting in 2003 through MBC broadcasting company. He had many opportunities to become a star but he was never able to fully reach it, until now. By synchronizing 100% with character Bi-Dam in Queen Sun-Duk, who had an innocent smile but hide a dangerously violent mind, he became a popular. However, he knew what it meant to be forgotten, so he had promised that he will not be shaken by it.

On below is a summary of recent interview with Kim Nam-Gil, more famously known as Bi-Dam in Queen Sun-Duk:

Q: Is Bi-Dam’s decision based on love or ambition?

A (Kim Nam-Gil): I think it was honest and pure love. If it was ambition then he would have killed everyone. Since he loved Duk-Man, he came to say the last word with his life on danger.

Q: When you joined Queen Sun-Duk, did you know that you would be this successful?

A: Not at all. “Success” came to me faster than expected. I thought that success will eventually come to me if I keep acting the way I always have been. I thought money would come along with it. However, Queen Sun-Duk has brought those things faster.

Q: Who is your role model in acting?

A: As an actor, I learned a lot from Jung Jae-Young, who was part of the movie Kang Chul Joong with me. He also went to same high school with me. I learned how to behave as an actor mainly from Kim Hae-Soo, who co-starred in movie Modern Boy with me.

Q: What are your wishes for 2010?

A: Many bad things happened in 2009. In 2010, I wish that everything would happen smoothly and comfortably. It seems that health is the most important factor in life. I wish that 2010 would become a healthy and comfortable year.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น